"Still after me I'm in Jamaica sipping Daiquiris no doubt we control all cash from Atlanta to Pacific and get this I'm hard to kill . Father how the hell did I survive these 5 shots?"
"All for the street fame on how to be managed, to plan shit 6 months in advaced to what we plotted , approved to go on swole and now I got it"
Scenario's in the Tupac Shakur case:
1) Was there a real rivalry the night of the Tyson / Seldon fight and Tupac did get shot but not seriously hurt? Then did Tupac decide to use this incident as a reason to change to his alter ego Makaveli and escape the limelight?
2) Was the entire night at Vegas planned from the start on Tupac's end? Remember Tupac began reading Machiavelli while he was in prison.
3) Was Tupac helping the FBI investigate Suge Knight and Death Row and in return the Government would place him in a witness protection plan?
4) Could Tupac be living in Cuba with Assatta Shakur. Assata Olugbala Shakur (born July 16, 1947) as JoAnne Deborah Byron, is an African-American activist and escaped convict who was a member of the Black Panther Party (BPP) and Black Liberation Army (BLA). Between 1971 and 1973, Shakur was accused of several crimes, of which she would never be convicted, and made the subject of a multi-state manhunt. In May 1973, Shakur was involved in a shootout on the New Jersey Turnpike, during which New Jersey State Trooper Werner Foerster and BLA member Zayd Malik Shakur were killed and Shakur and Trooper James Harper were wounded. In 1977, she was convicted of the first-degree murder of Foerster and of seven other felonies related to the shootout. Between 1973 and 1977, Shakur was indicted in relation to six other alleged criminal incidents�charged with murder, attempted murder, armed robbery, bank robbery, and kidnapping�resulting in three acquittals, three dismissals. Shakur was then incarcerated in several prisons, where her treatment drew criticism from some human rights groups.
She escaped from prison in 1979 and has been living in Cuba with political asylum since 1984. Since May 2, 2005, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has classified her as a "domestic terrorist" and offered a $1 million reward for assistance in her capture. Attempts to extradite her have resulted in letters to the Pope and a Congressional resolution. Shakur is the step-aunt of the hip hop artist Tupac Shakur.
5) Did Suge Knight want Tupac dead because his death would mean millions in sales to Death Row records, which was already going to be in trouble once Tupac left. Suge knew Pac was leaving to form his own label. Everyone knows "Death" means profits in the music business. This is also Suge Knight you are dealing with he once held Vanilla Ice over a balcony ledge by his feet to get his way.
6) Tupac also had experience on Hollywood sets he could have set up the entire scene with the BMW as far as that goes. He did several movies and was in contact with people who could have helped him in these areas with the right amount of money. Bullet holes could have been implanted in the BMW and actual guns fired as far as that goes.
Where & Who
Check out the map in this picture in the upper left hand corner. Could this be a clue to where Tupac is living ? This came from the booklet inside of the CD " STILL I RISE"
Las Vegas Nevada: which is still a mob town. No one really killed on the strip. You would have to have permission to get this done.
Tupac Shakur, Outlawz , Fidel Castro, medical examiners, hospital staff, University of Nevada Medical Center, coroner, Afeni Shakur.
Who was really calling the shots on this? Had to be someone with a huge bank roll "Big source of money". Someone big enough, famous enough to pull this off. Sounds like we have all the players in effect in the perfect town to pull this off.
Tupac knew if he planned on faking his death he wouldn't be able to stay in the United States. Tupac Shakur could fake his death since he already had 2 attempts made on his life and head to Cuba just like Assatta did.
Assata Shakur has been living in Cuba with political asylum since 1984.
First step for Tupac's plan to work was to get in contact with Assata Shakur and begin building his new life.
Second step was for Assata to arrange a meeting with Tupac and Fidel Castro.
Third step was to convince Fidel Castro it would be profitable for Tupac to be living in Cuba with politcal asylum.
Fidel Castrol knew the kind of money Tupac had and had no problem making a deal with him to stay.
Tupac would give Castro a % of his earnings each month in order to be able to stay safely there.
Money would not have been a problem for Tupac once he was pronounced dead record sales soared.
Also Tupac would get to carry out his politcal revolution that he was talking about at the end when he was leaving Death Row.