The album was completely finished in 7 days during the month of August, 1996. The lyrics were written and recorded in only 3 days and mixing took an additional 4 days. Why does Tupac call out so many rappers on this CD with such venom and why the urgency to get it done in 7 days? Tupac had a plan for the upcoming month of September as he scripts the story for us in CD released after his supposed death :
Makaveli The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory
1) Tupac began calling himself Makaveli. Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies. Tupac was a fan of his and read many of his books.
2) "A Prince who wishes to achieve great things must learn to deceive." This is Machiavelli's main idea and is the connection between Tupac and the writings of Machiavelli.
3) The first CD after his supposed death Makaveli The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory has no mention of anything about his death in it such as RIP Tupac 1971-1996? Wouldn't it make sense to have this in the CD jacket somewhere if he were dead instead of EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI? Does this mean Tupac is dead but coming back as his alias Makaveli?
4) The CD cover portrays Tupac being crucified on the cross. Is this yet another subtle hint that he is planning a resurrection?
5) Notice how Tupac titled the CD "The don Killuminati". Killuminati is global revolutionary change. A spiritual awareness, a mental change, a physical change, a change in the destiny of african people. Killuminati initiates change in the mind, body, and spirit, while being conscious of the enemy.
6) Many of the songs on the CD are published by Joshua's Dream. What's Joshua's Dream? Joshua in the bible dreamed of Jesus rising from the dead.Here is another reference about rising up from the dead.
7) Who is the producer of the "7 Day theory"? Simon. In the bible Simon helped Jesus carry the cross. Suge Knight is the producer of the 7 day theory why did he change his name to Simon? Simon was also an apostle who was one of the first witnesses of the ressurection listed by St. Paul.
8) On the song Hail Mary when Tupac say's "Run quick see, what do we have here now?" This is what happened in the bible when everyone discovered Jesus had risen from the dead.
9) There are several letters, symbols, and numbers hidden in the finger and palm prints in the CD booklet. The symbols look almost arabic inside the fingertips. What is with all the mystery hidden within this CD?
10) In an interview done in August 1996 one month before the Vegas trip Tupac said this in the interview: "Maybe next month all of this will be over, but this month I'm taking out every living target." "I plotted every single step from this to this, everything is plotted I feel like an elected official."
11) Makaveli The Don Killuminati : The 7 Day Theory ~ Will spell this out : Ok On Tha 7th I'm Dead Yet I'm Really Alive.
12) During the first three seconds of the CD Makaveli The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory, the words "Suge shot me" are spoken very softly. This is very odd and has to mean something?
13) On the song "Blasphemy" from Makaveli The Don Killuminati : The 7 Day Theory, at about 30 seconds when the voice says "and if the lord does return in the next 7 days...." You hear Tupac in the background say " 7 years." This is clearer than any other line he supposedly says in the the background on the whole cd.
14) Why did Tupac promote the CD with a poster of himself laying his head in his hands and the caption reading " All you have to do is LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY." What is that suppose to mean? The entire CD from song 1 to the end tells a story about Tupac's mysterious disappearance .
15) Machiavelli wrote several books . Notice what the All Eyez on Me discs are called ? Machiavelli's books were called, "Book 1," and, "Book 2." The CD's of, "All Eyez On Me," are entitled the same "Book 1 for disc 1" and "Book 2 for disc 2".
In an interview done in August 1996 one month before the Vegas trip Tupac said this in the interview: "Maybe next month all of this will be over, but this month I'm taking out every living target." "I plotted every single step from this to this, you know what I mean? Everything is plotted.... I feel like an elected official." Its funny how this interview was done in August and the next month was September 1996 when everything went down.
In the event of my demise when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for A principle or a belief that I had lived for. I will die before my time because I feel the shadow�s depth so much I wanted to accomplish before I reached my death. I have come to grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from My eyes. I loved all who were positive in the event of my demise.
Tupac Amaru Shakur