"In his right hand he held seven stars, and out of his mouth came a sharp double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance. 17, When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18, I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. 2:8, "To the angel of the church in Smyrna write: 'These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. 10, Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life. 11, He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death. 12, "To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: 'These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword. 3:1, "To the angel of the church in Sardis write: 'These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead."
The Number 7
1) Tupac's album All Eye's On Me was released Feb. 13th 1996. Tupac died Sept. 13th 1996. It's very odd that the dates are exactly 7 months apart.
2) Tupac was shot on September 7th and survived the 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and died on the 13th. Once again 7 days and it was also Friday the 13th.
3) Tupac's time of death was 4:03 Pm. 4 + 3 = 7.
4) Tupac's Birthday is June 16th. 1 + 6 = 7.
5) Intro to the DK 7 Day Theory there are 7 gunshots going off before the start of the song.
6) In the movie Gridlock the scene in the dinner when they show the menu board for a brief moment all of the L's have been replaced with the number 7.
7) In the movie Gang Related with Jim Belushi Tupac and Belushi wait in room 7 in the movie. The bum they find has also been missing for 7 years.
8) Tupac's badge number in Gang Related is 115. 1 + 1 + 5 = 7.
9) On the back of Cathy Scott's book "The killing of Tupac Shakur there are 7 bullet holes.
10) Tupac's cross on his back says "Exodus 16:13" which means so the people rested on the 7th day. All of Exodus deals with the 7 days.
11) In the Video I Wonder If Heavens Got A Ghetto the town is called Rukahs. Rukahs spelled backwards is Shakur. The room he goes into with the girl in the video is #7. The clock in the background at the end is 4:03 same time Tupac offically died.
12) Tupac was in 7 movies before his "alleged" death. Once again the number 7 keeps appearing:
Juice ~ Tupac's character was named Bishop.
Poetic Justice ~ Tupac's character was named Lucky.
Above the Rim ~ Tupac's character was named Birdie.
Bullet ~ Tupac's character was named Tank.
Grid Locked ~ Tupac's character was named Spoon.
Gang Related ~ Tupac's character was named Rodriguez.
Nothing but Trouble ~ Debut of Tupac Shakur, who appears as a member of the rap group Digital Underground.
13) Tupac's double album "R U Stll Down" was released on November 25th. 2 + 5 = 7.
14) Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory was recorded in 7 days.